Why I cannot write a blog..
I have been wanting to write a blog for long. Now comes the important part... what do I write about??? I have started writing on a myriad of topics and left off in between without publishing them. Well I simply couldn't finish due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes I felt that the topic is too mundane, sometimes I simply couldn't get my thoughts together, sometimes I discover someone has done it much before and much better than me and sometimes I really didnt have the time or patience to finish it!!!!!
So, that set me thinking - what does anyone want to write about?? And what would set them to sit down and finish what they started out to do? The answer is plainly very simple - people want to express something they feel very strongly about. Something that would make them sit and give it their time, energy and patience.
Unfortunately I discover I don't have too many things that I feel about very strongly. I am a normal man going about doing my things in a normal fashion in a normal world. So what can 'normal' people like me have to express? I am still looking for answers. I hope that one of these days I would find the answer to this. Till then, maybe my half-baked attempts to write widely acclaimed, award winning, record shattering, people moving pieces of literature wouldn't be too spectacular!
"To strive to seek to find and never to yield" is something I believe in. Let me wait for inspiration to come to me. Let me wait for an idea to germinate in me. Let me wait for a cloud of thought in an otherwise clear sky that would shower in words of wisdom. That day I will set out to write my masterpiece.......!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dude, u r on d way to clarity of thought contributing towards expression for the benefit of all alike. way to go bro.
Hi vishnu,
Here comes an end/answer to the Q that has always been haunting me...or the one i have always been wondering about - why the hell is vishnu not having a blog yet?!?!?!?!?. (meghaalalo theli pommannadi ani sing thunnaava?....:)...just kidding yaar.) Yeah, really, I very much liked all the articles you used to write for our school magazine and any other piece of writing, for taht matter. Chiru fans claim chesinattu - "Annayaki Padma bhushan award chaala late gaa ichcharu" annattu, nuv kooda chaala late gaa start chesav....I'll be eagerly watching this space for some really interesting blogs... Tc,
arey, moghul dynasty is not a south indian dynasty, right?
T(D)homas K(G)utty will be worried saying - "what baboo?"
cheers,
Venky
great man......way to go.......
uma maheswara rao
hi vishunu i am regularly see your blog but you seem to have ignored it ........please boss do continue posting .............
Post a Comment